Suggested tips for when you can record, but it doesn't seem to save and you have to record a new video for every pair.
- Make sure you are logged in to your account.
- When viewing a frame and using the Virtual TryOn feature, make sure to scroll through the entire marquee of models as your video may be located at the end. We offer a variety of models to view so that all our customers can get an idea of how the frames will look even without a camera.
- If you were already logged into your account and had this issue, please close the browser tab, then clear cache and cookies from your internet history settings. After doing this please log back into your account and try again.
- For best compatibility, try using Google Chrome. If you are experiencing this issue using Chrome, we recommend trying Mozilla Firefox as it may be an issue related to browser settings.
- If you are using your phone to make the Virtual Try-On recordings, please log in to your account on a desktop computer if possible, navigate to “Account Overview” and then in the right-hand menu select “My TryOn” to see if any of the recordings are saved there.