We offer night driving clip-ons that can easily be made for any frame except our magnetic frames. Our night driving clip-ons enhance contrast, and reduce glare from oncoming car headlights while driving at night. These clip-on lenses have a light yellow color, and the included double-sided anti-reflective coating is designed to minimize glare from surrounding light. Simply add this option to your order during the check-out process for $5.95
How to add clip-ons to your glasses purchase:
Follow these steps to add clip-ons to your new frames:
- Choose your new frames. This step will be the most difficult – with so many styles to choose from, narrowing your options down to just one will be a challenge, but as we like to say, why pick just one?
- Enter your prescription information. In order to send you the perfect pair of glasses we will need accurate prescription information and your pupillary distance (PD). Ask you eye doctor or check out this handy infographic for help measuring your pd.
- Choose your lens options. Here you should decide the index and type of lens to accessorize the frames you are ordering. You can include options like an oleophobic anti-reflective coating to repel fingerprints, or super hydrophobic anti-reflective coating for water.
- Select your clip-on preference. Here you get to give your order an upgrade with our custom clip-on options. Choose between polarized sun, night driving or 3D movie clip-ons
- Personalize your glasses. You can also include other personalized touches like a custom engraving on the temple arm. Favorite hashtag sport team, business name or power word here is where you can really add some extra personality to your new frames.
- Check out! Double check your payment information and your shipping address so your Zenni frames deliver on time.