If you know what strength of readers (similar to over-the-counter readers) works best for you, it's easy to turn any pair of Zenni glasses into readers, sun readers or Blokz®blue light blocking readers!
(However, if you have a custom prescription that you need to convert to reading glasses Rx, then check out these instructions)
To order Readers:
1. Once you find a fabulous frame, click "Select Lenses" to start your checkout.
2. Under Prescription Type drop down, pick "Single Vision".
3. Enter your reading PD, pupillary distance, or measure it like this.
4. If you know what power you need, for example, +1.00, +2.50 etc., then enter the same power for both right and left eye in the box labeled SPH. These two boxes will be the only values you need to enter.
5. Click "Submit your Prescription" and proceed to choosing your preferred lens options such as Blokz® (blue light blocking lenses) to provide with screens or sunglass tints for wearing outdoors.
6. Check-out and wait to receive your new pair of readers!
Also, check out our snazzy retainers, chains for when you want to keep those readers close by!