To order Readers:
- Once you find the perfect frame, click "Select Lenses" to begin checkout.
- Under Lens Type, select "Reader".
- Choose your preferred reader power, for example, +1.00, +2.50 ,etc.
- If you are unsure what power to select, use this chart to find your ideal magnification strength.
- Proceed to preferred lens options such as Blokz® (blue light blocking lenses) to provide more comfort when using screens.
- Readers come with anti-glare coating
- Proceed to preferred lens options (standard lenses, Blokz® blue-blocking lenses, or photochromic lenses for indoor/outdoor use).
- Complete check-out and get ready to receive your new pair of readers!
Learn more about our lens options for readers here.
Browse our large selection of frames offered as readers here.
Advisory for Readers
Readers are not intended to be a substitute for corrective lenses; only a professional eye examination can determine your eye health status and vision needs.
- Consult an eye care professional for regular eye exams.
- Not for use as eye protection.
- For near-vision and reading use only.
- Not for driving or vehicle operation.
- Not for distance vision.
- Not for direct observation of the sun.
(If you have a custom prescription that you need to convert to reading glasses Rx, then read these instructions)
Check out our retainers, chains for when you want to keep those readers close by!