All you’ll need for a broken full-rim metal frame: a tiny screwdriver. All you’ll need for a broken full-rim plastic frame: opposable thumbs. Watch this clever video to see just how easy lens-swapping is.
- How do I get thinner lenses?
- Which lens material should I choose?
- What are Blokz Lenses?
- Which prescription lenses are right for me?
- What lens tints does Zenni offer?
- What are Trivex® lenses?
- What are 3D movie clip-ons?
- What is Blokz™ Trivex®? Is it a good lens option for kids?
- What's the difference between photochromic vs polarized lenses?
- Do you offer night driving lenses?