New glasses often need minor tweaks to fit your face right. It’s best to have an optician fine-tune the glasses for you, but you can also make adjustments yourself with our How to Adjust Your Glasses guide.
How to Select a Frame
- How Can I Achieve the Best Nose Bridge Fit with Glasses?
- A Guide to Frame Styles
- Frame Materials 101
- Which frames materials are hypoallergenic?
- How do you measure your frame size?
- What are your frame sizes for adults and kids?
- What are the best eyeglasses for your face shape?
- How do I order rimless frames and lenses?
- What can I do if my frames don't fit perfectly?
- Do you carry petite size frames?