Your pupils must be clearly visible in your photo for the photo to work with Zenni Frame Fit™. Therefore, make sure that your photo shows your eyes open widely enough for your pupils to appear. Stand facing a bright light. This will narrow your pupils and shine more light on them, so your pupils can be clearly seen.
- Can I still use the Frame Fit feature?
- If you are using a desktop computer and a camera, but are still unable to record a Virtual Try-On
- If you can record a Virtual Try-On video, but website does not seem to save
- How do I record a Virtual Try-On video on a cell phone or tablet?
- Do you have a frame fit tool?
- How does Virtual Try On work?
- How do I create a 3D Virtual Try-On video? Is it required?
- Can I Try On Glasses Before I Buy?
- Are my try-on images and videos private?
- Can I redo my 3D Virtual Try-On Video?