It's super easy to order non-Rx glasses from Zenni Optical! After clicking on the Order Glasses button, select Non Prescription at the Prescription Type drop-down window. During the ordering process, you can then choose options such as our Blokz® (blue light blocking) lenses or anti-reflective coatings.
- How Do I Read My Prescription?
- What is my pupillary distance (PD) and how do I get it?
- How can I tell if I have a single PD or dual PD on my prescription?
- What does my prescription (Rx) mean?
- How can I order prescription computer reading glasses?
- What does 'Plano' or 'PL' on my prescription mean?
- What are "Non Prescription" glasses?
- What if my prescription has expired?
- Can you fill strong prescriptions?
- Which reading glasses are best for me - Prescription vs Drugstore?