It's super easy to order non-Rx glasses from Zenni Optical! After clicking on the Order Glasses button, select Non Prescription at the Prescription Type drop-down window. During the ordering process, you can then choose options such as our Blokz (blue light blocking) lenses or anti-reflective coatings.
- How Do I Read My Prescription?
- WHAT ARE NON-PRESCRIPTION GLASSES?
- HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE SINGLE OR DUAL PD ON MY PRESCRIPTION?
- What is my pupillary distance (PD) and how do I get it?
- What does my prescription (Rx) mean?
- What if my prescription has expired?
- Can you fill strong prescriptions?
- Which reading glasses are best for me - Prescription vs Drugstore?
- Can I get a list of optical abbreviations?
- The Hidden Costs You Pay for Glasses