Absolutely not! You can order different pairs of glasses for your whole family on one order, with all different prescriptions.
How to Order Glasses
- How to Measure Your PD (Pupillary Distance)
- How do I determine my frame size?
- How To Order Your Glasses Online
- Can I print out a PD ruler?
- How do I buy readers (over the counter reading glasses)?
- How do I order single vision reading glasses?
- How do I get started with ordering?
- What is a Pupillary Distance or PD?
- Which lens material should I choose?
- How can I choose the best frame for my face shape?