No. You may order different pairs of glasses for your whole family on one order, with all different prescriptions and/or non prescription.
How to Order Glasses
- How to Measure Your PD (Pupillary Distance)
- What does BAL or Balance mean on my prescription?
- I Forgot My Password
- How do I determine my frame size?
- How To Order Your Glasses Online
- Can I print out a PD ruler?
- How do I buy readers (over the counter reading glasses)?
- How do I order single vision reading glasses?
- How do I get started with ordering?
- What is a Pupillary Distance or PD?