Yes, you can order as many pairs of glasses you like! Once you put a pair of glasses in the Shopping Cart, click on the Continue Shopping button on the bottom-left of the Shopping Cart page. Then order the next pair. Repeat until you have all the glasses you want to order. The shipping fee will be the same for most of the shipping methods, no matter how many pairs of glasses are on an order.
How to Order Glasses
- How to Measure Your PD (Pupillary Distance)
- How do I determine my frame size?
- How To Order Your Glasses Online
- Can I print out a PD ruler?
- How do I buy readers (over the counter reading glasses)?
- How do I order single vision reading glasses?
- How do I get started with ordering?
- What is a Pupillary Distance or PD?
- Which lens material should I choose?
- How can I choose the best frame for my face shape?