As part of PCI compliance, no refunds will be issued to any card other than the credit card used on the order. If you don’t have access to the credit card on the order, then the amount of the refund will be issued as a store credit only to the customer account used to place the order.
- Do you give discounts to military, first responders, nurses and medical professionals?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you accept Flex Spending (FSA) or Health Savings (HSA) Account payment?
- Do you accept insurance?
- How do I Use Store Credit?
- Can you refer a friend?
- What is included in the price of the glasses?
- Can I put my refund on a different credit card than I used on the order?
- Do you provide itemized receipts?
- When do you charge my credit card?