To swap lenses from your broken half-rim frame into your new one, you’ll just need a pair of nail clippers and a little bit of ribbon. We show you how to do it in this fun, informative video.
- Lens Coatings Guide
- How do I get thinner lenses?
- Which lens material should I choose?
- What are Blokz Lenses?
- Which prescription lenses are right for me?
- What lens tints does Zenni offer?
- What are Trivex® lenses?
- What are 3D movie clip-ons?
- What is Blokz® Trivex®? Is it a good lens option for kids?
- What's the difference between photochromic vs polarized lenses?