We encourage you to upload your photo, but it's not required. However, using a photo of yourself will be a much better guide to how the glasses will look on your face than using a photo of a model.
- Can I still use the Frame Fit feature?
- If you are using a desktop computer and a camera, but are still unable to record a Virtual Try-On
- If you can record a Virtual Try-On video, but website does not seem to save
- How do I record a Virtual Try-On video on a cell phone or tablet?
- Do you have a frame fit tool?
- How does Virtual Try On work?
- How do I create a 3D Virtual Try-On video? Is it required?
- Can I Try On Glasses Before I Buy?
- Are my try-on images and videos private?
- Can I redo my 3D Virtual Try-On Video?