Polycarbonate lenses are impact resistant, and are stronger and more lightweight than standard lenses, which makes them a great option for kids’, rimless, and sports glasses, or for anyone who is rough on their glasses.
- Which prescription lenses are right for me?
- What are Blokz Lenses?
- Which lens material should I choose?
- What are Trivex® lenses?
- What lens tints does Zenni offer?
- What is Blokz™ Trivex®? Is it a good lens option for kids?
- What's the difference between photochromic vs polarized lenses?
- Do you offer night driving lenses?
- What do the Lens Index numbers and high index mean?
- How do I get thinner lenses?