A Polarized lens is a sunglass lens that greatly reduces the glare from light that is Polarized horizontally, meaning the light reflecting off horizontal surfaces, such as a white sidewalk, a white-sand beach, snow, or sunlight reflecting on water.
- What's the difference between photochromic vs polarized lenses?
- Which prescription lenses are right for me?
- Which lens material should I choose?
- What do the Lens Index numbers and high index mean?
- How do I get thinner lenses?
- What lens coatings do you sell?
- Do you offer bifocal or progressive lenses?
- What lens tints does Zenni offer?
- What lens tint is right for me?
- What are Blokz Lenses?