Photochromic lenses are specially treated to turn dark when exposed to UV light. When the lenses are out of the sunlight, they become clear again. We carry the Transitions® brand of photochromic lenses for our 1.50, 1.61, and 1.67 lenses, for both single-vision and progressive glasses.
- Lens Coatings Guide
- How do I get thinner lenses?
- Which lens material should I choose?
- What are Blokz Lenses?
- Which prescription lenses are right for me?
- What lens tints does Zenni offer?
- What are Trivex® lenses?
- What are 3D movie clip-ons?
- What is Blokz™ Trivex®? Is it a good lens option for kids?
- What's the difference between photochromic vs polarized lenses?