We strongly recommended that you get an eye exam every two years, or more frequently if you notice that your vision has changed.
- How Do I Read My Prescription?
- WHAT ARE NON-PRESCRIPTION GLASSES?
- HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE SINGLE OR DUAL PD ON MY PRESCRIPTION?
- What is my pupillary distance (PD) and how do I get it?
- What does my prescription (Rx) mean?
- What if my prescription has expired?
- Can you fill strong prescriptions?
- Which reading glasses are best for me - Prescription vs Drugstore?
- Can I get a list of optical abbreviations?
- The Hidden Costs You Pay for Glasses