We strongly recommended that you get an eye exam every two years, or more frequently if you notice that your vision has changed.
- How Do I Read My Prescription?
- What is my pupillary distance (PD) and how do I get it?
- How can I tell if I have a single PD or dual PD on my prescription?
- What does my prescription (Rx) mean?
- How can I order prescription computer reading glasses?
- What does 'Plano' or 'PL' on my prescription mean?
- What are "Non Prescription" glasses?
- What if my prescription has expired?
- Can you fill strong prescriptions?
- Which reading glasses are best for me - Prescription vs Drugstore?