- Log into your Zenni account at the upper right-hand corner of the page by clicking on the person icon that says Login. Once you are logged in, the icon will say Account.
- Password Requirements
- *Reminder: Your passwordMust be 8-14 characters, Including (1) lowercase letter, (1) uppercase letter, and (1) number.
Cannot login or password not working?
No problem! Just follow these steps to reset your password:
- Click Forgot password? to reset your password. Remember: passwords are case sensitive.
- You will get an email with a link to enter a new password and a security code.
- If you do not see the email, check your spam or junk folder with the link to enter a new password and a security code.
- The email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open the email titled Reset Your Zenni Password.
- Click on Create New Password.
- Enter the security code, a combination of letters and numbers in red.
- It will load the Create New Password box:
- Confirm New Password.
- Enter the security code, a combination of letters and numbers in red, which included in the email.
- Click Reset Password.
- Do not let the Sign In Auto populate! Please reenter your email address and new password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see Your Account.
- If it is slow to sign you in, click F5 at the top of your keyboard to refresh the page.
- Still cannot login after resetting the password / I’ve reset my password several times but still cannot login
*We would suggest that you refresh your screen. One way to do that is to press the F5 key on the top row of your keyboard. Then try to log in or use the reset password link again.
*If this does not work, we would suggest switching browsers. For best compatibility, try using Google Chrome. If you are experiencing this issue using Chrome, we recommend trying Mozilla Firefox.
* You may need to clear the cache, cookies and browser history set to All Time.
*have you tried using a different device? If you have had issues logging in with your desktop computer, try a laptop or cell phone.
*If you have multiple www.Zenni.com tabs open, try closing any extra tabs to login.
Cannot login and saw ‘Captcha didn’t get that. Try again’
*You may need to clear the cache, cookies and browser history set to “All Time”